RE: Event EZ Bus?

Hi Luca,

The Behringer unit looks interesting and apparently it has been released
and is selling for approx. $1599. (@ 8thstreet music).  It seems a bit
much since both the Tascam and Yamaha digital mixers are less ... I know
they don't have as many XLR connectors but they do have built in
ADAT/TDIF which is another $300 option on the Behringer unit.

BTW, what do you mean 6 auxes and 2 groups?

Thanks,
steve

www.unguitar.com