Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #2

> Question: Can you make a Binaural mic set up
> easily? Is it significantly
> more complicated than sticking condenser mics
> into the ears of a dummy head?
>

> Carl Jacobson
> Director of Marketing Communications

Hi Carl,

You might be interested in one of the responses I
got to my question from the ambient@hyperreal.org
list:

"For mics I use these Shure Sound Professional
binaural mics which are excellent for delicate
recordings. But due to the mics being very
sensitive, I've occasionally have problems with
wind noise.
Ritchie"

Thanks for your response. And thanks to everyone
who has sent me ideas and suggestions related to
making field recordings. I can't wait to dive
into this!

Mary Jane