RE: electrix repeater for looping live ... ?

Hi Bill,

I tried out the Rolls Midibuddy before purchasing the Behringer. It is a
very simple, but limited design. It has 10 buttons, numbered 0 through 9
and
a pair of bank change buttons. To operate, tap a pair of numbers and it
sends the corresponding program change. This gets you all of the basic
commands such as start, stop, record, choose track, mute track, etc. Works
fine for these basic functions. Unfortunately, it will not send controller
commands which severely limits your options. You can get them for next to
nothing on E-Bay.

Hope this helps,   Alan.