Re: Ideology of primitivism?

Title: Re: Ideology of primitivism?
I'm just doing it because it somehow satisfies
some unnamable something in me to do so...and that (in turn) drives
me to do it again

Ted, I laughed when i read this comment because, again, I love where you're coming from.
I actually find what you say to be very profound and inspiring, you're articulating some of my most core reasons for doing art/music.
As far as an "ideology of primitivism" -- to me, there's an emotional feeling tone to the word "ideology" that I don't get from Ted's statements.  To me, (I could be wrong), ideology means "this is the correct way."  What I get from Ted is, "This is what I do."