And now this word...

Fade In, to a street corner in the Old Looping West.

Two men carrying lots of gear and instruments approach round the corner
from
each other, until colliding with a loud sound, not unlike twisting hot
metal.  They both fall to the pavement, along with their gear and
instruments, and each of them begin slowly picking it up again.  Suddenly
they both realize that a mix-up of some sort has happened gear-wise.

LC#1:    Hey!  You got Ideology in my Looping!

LC#2:    Nemmine that!  You got Looping in my Ideology!

Cut to studio, and a box with the "Looper's Delight" logo on it, along with
a lovely LD T-shirt.

ANNOUNCER:    Now EVERYONE can have Looping with WHATEVER they want, thanks
to the LD T-shirt!  The accessory everyone can use!

Cut to nervous-looking guitarist, wearing the LD T-shirt, flanked by two
fawning girls (also wearing LD T-shirts)

LC#3:    I don't know what I'd DO without my Looper's Delight T-shirt!

GIRL#1:    *I* know...

GIRL#2 looks at the camera, and smiles.

GIRL#2:    She just LOVES that LD Tee!

Cut to outside the roadhouse, both GIRL#1 and GIRL#2 walking out, GIRL#1
holding a Looper's Delight T-shirt, obviously taken from LC#3 inside.

GIRL#1:    Now I've got one for every day of the week!

Cut back to box with "Looper's Delight" logo, and Looper's Delight T-shirt
draped over it.

ANNOUNCER:    Looper's Delight's T-shirts.  Get them or else!

LC#3 (in background):    Can I have another one please?

Fade out.