Fw: Breakdown | Fw: infinite guitar system

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Breakdown | Fw: infinite guitar system

Hi,

About the sustainer,

I think that Maniac Music do make a custom version of their Sustainiac if you ask them... I think it's 50$ more per string or for the driver itself, I'm not sure... Well, the better way to know is by asking them... www.sustainiac.com

About creating a similar device, you should read the informations gathered on Chad's web site about Brook's system and read the patent application made by Alan Hoover of Maniac Music.. I think the web site for this is: www.delphion.com or something like that... It costs a couple of bucks (3, I think) to have the informations on a PDF format.

And I think you should know a lot of things about general electronics, electro-magnetism, amplifiers... stuff like that..

Best,