Gig spam, San Francsico, tonight

Wohoo! my first gig spam.

I'm playing solo - chapman stick, echoplex, repeater, a hardware sequencer and lots of effects.

Wish me luck, or come on by. The door person has been instructed to let in anyone who looks like the picture on Kim Flint's driver's license, or with an electrix or emu/ensoniq corporate id.

It's also the first time a web site that was actually important to me got compromised by some asshole from the eastern block - the dub-beautiful collective's web site is down, so there's not much to see there other than grafiti right now.

Sunday Jan.6.02
subzero frequencies kicks off the new year with live drum & bass and IDM

live performances from:
the jump cut [drum and bass]
and
sserendipity [downtempo & IDM]