Re: New track, using Bitheadz' Phrazer

>Nice john....
>
>Question...  How long do you leave thonk running to process those
>files?...

Lessee ... I used five basic samples, tweaked into seven loops ...   I'd
guess three of the five came from maybe an hour of thOnking, then a half
hour of searching out the best bits within the larger thOnk output files.
The other two were short and complete unto themselves, after maybe five
minutes of thOnking.

(For those who haven't heard thOnked stuff: Check out my mp3.com page.
Almost everything with the genre "Noise" or "Dark Ambient/Noise" is thOnk
output, as is my whole album there, "Turbine Thrust Tests."  (And that name
should give you an idea of what it sounds like.))

>And yeah, I downloaded phrazer only to be sorely disappointed... Back to
>logic.  Wish Acid was written for us...
>
>But great work, thanks for sharing...

Thanks.  What's weird is that in three days this has become my most-played
track on Ampcast, played almost as much as all my other 20 or so tracks put
together have EVER been played.  And I announced it here and at
http://www.electronicbboard.com/ only.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *