Behringer/Repeater questions.

A few questions about the Repeater and the new Behringer midi controller-

1: Is there a way to set the fx insert to be before or after the input? My idea is to be able to switch the EDP before/after Rptr on the fly-

2: My friend brought his Behringer controller over- and the Rptr acted as if it was using the old 1.0 OS as far as some program changes are concerned- worked fine using CC but I re-installed OS 1.1 to make sure and same problem- any ideas?

Cliff