Re: Overloading Output Levels when layering sounds

Yeah, guitar->Vortex->Boomerang->Mixer easily clips on the Mixer inputs
as soon as I flip on the overdrive and lay down a couple distorted layers.

I'm constantly watching levels lest I get the awful digital crackle flavor
distortion from my mixer.  I'm thinking of investing in a second compressor
for post-'Rang pre-Mixer limiting.

Todd