NEW SITE!!!

Wow it sems like it took forever to me, and i'm sure nobody cares...

But my new mp3.com page just became available...

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/347/freak_wincing.html

I would sincerely appreciate your participation and constructive criticism to open my new site with a BANG...

I have so far recorded at least 90% of my experience with my EDP units. It is all up on my site as it becomes aproved by mp3.com (mistakes and all) *see the info tab

By the way I am very interested in hearing everyone elses work as well and would sincerely appreciate personal e-mails directing me to mp3's on the internet of anyones work...

I am especially interested in tapping / stick / touch style instruments, and multi strung basses. But really I'm into all of it!

I'm looking forward to your support and hearing your music as well!

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.kickstartchubby.com
Please, NO forwards...