WEAR YOUR LOOPERS DELIGHT T-SHIRTs TO NAMM on SATURDAY!!!

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, studiously avoiding the the silicon
freekazoids
that populate the DEAN guitar booths that my brother mentioned (although
discussing the differences between Existential Phenomenology and
Phenomenological Existentialism with Mimi Miyagi does sound like a hoot*.
Let's wear our LOOPERS DELIGHT t-shirts on Saturday so we can spot each
other!!!!

take care everyone.  Steve Lawson and I might possibly be making some
performance appearances at NAMM.  watch for it!

yours, Rick Walker (Loop.pooL)

*If you see two curly haired guys wearing loopers delight t-shirts talking
an overendowed porn star............PLEASE come join the dialectic.

"Do you know what looping is?...............you don't?...........well here,
it's simple,  let me show you..........."