Re: Grungy Digital Delays?

OK folks, you don't have to keep telling me to check out the
Digitech/DOD units. I already said that I've owned them in the past.
I've had the 8000, 4000, 3.6 and 7.6. I have a RDS1900 sitting here now
tweaked to 8 seconds or so. They don't even come close to the sound of
my SDD-2000.

I think the magic of the SDD-2000 is a combination of it's preamp
section and the @4kHz bandwidth.

Actually what i really want is to go back to dual reel to reels. I used
to use a pair of misaligned decks that sounded incredible. If anyone in
northern NJ is looking to dump one or two decks give me a shout :)

s - d
--
Music and Marmoset Recipes
http://skullsaw.topcities.com/