Re: Grungy Digital Delays?16sec?

If memory serves(and it often doesn't), there was a rackmount digital
delay line - 32 seconds or something like that, although I think it was
never mass-produced.  The EH Guitar Synthesizer was also a rackmount unit
(not the bass or bass-micro), the stereo Ambitron (I think), and the EH
vocoder were rackmount as well. This sounds like a custom job, though.

-K

>>> Stan Card <stanitarium@earthlink.net> 01/11/02 04:32PM >>>
hello? what are you talkin about? electro harmonix has never had a rack
unit
of any kind.
are you talking about something the guy made or wot?
and yes they were 8bit but the sampling rate went to hell when you extended
the delay to the full 16sec.

i saw a guy selling a rack-mounted one on harmony central for about $650
not
long ago. he actually placed two ads, so it's possible he's had a hard time
selling it. might want to do a check for it in the h-c search function.

stig