Re: NAMM meeting 16sec.

hey i never been to namm(dont know anybody that would let or want me<to>
go...) but since you will be at EH booth could somebody get some solid
hearsay about <16sec.delay> being re-released. there is so much rumour and
innuendo concerning this unit and  i have lusted after this box since
forever
i'd really like to get the lowdown.thanx