INSERT / ESREVER

In a message dated 1/14/2002 4:11:11 PM Central Standard Time, PedroFelix@worldnet.att.net writes:

When
having the Insert set to reverse function as I usually employ, hitting
Insert toggles back and forth from playing the loop in forward to reverse. A
long press of Insert enables it to work as intended instead of going
straight to the reverse mode of operation.

Could you explain this in detail ... as if it were in the manual?

I just want to be sure of what you are talking about, it sounds very cool and I want to try it...

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.mp3.com/freakwincing
www.kickstartchubby.com