Re: INSERT / ESREVER

snippit >> - see end of message for pertinent information!
-----Original Message-----
From: KkstrtChby@aol.com <KkstrtChby@aol.com>
Date: Monday, January 14, 2002 5:50 PM
Subject: INSERT / ESREVER
>In a message dated 1/14/2002 4:11:11 PM Central Standard Time,
>PedroFelix@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
>> When
>> having the Insert set to reverse function as I usually employ, hitting
>> Insert toggles back and forth from playing the loop in forward to
reverse.
>> long press of Insert enables it to work as intended instead of going
>> straight to the reverse mode of operation.
>
>Could you explain this in detail ... as if it were in the manual?
Greg -
sorry, i'm not sure if it's in the manual. It's just something I do. I
explainied it the way I use it. Then again, I use it a few other ways also.

>I just want to be sure of what you are talking about, it sounds >very cool
yep, it is! hope my earlier description is close enough.

and
>I want to try it...

I agree. You should try out gear before you buy them. Or at least get as
many different opinions and insights. Hopefully you live in an area of the
world where you can get your paws on some of this gear and make the most
informed decision.

>Thanks,
>Gregory Bruce Campbell

wish I could be of more help.