Re: EDP Reverse-Insert

snips
-----Original Message-----
From: SoundFNR@aol.com <SoundFNR@aol.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: EDP Reverse-Insert

>> CORRECTION
>>  hey all, just checked this on a more simple setting and I was wrong. It
>does
>>  not add time to the loop.
>>  BUT, it clears and puts in whatever new info you would want to place in
the
>>  loop.
>
>Thats right, its called Replace.
>Replace  occurs with  a long press of Insert.
>Which is the case when Insertmode is set to Insert.
>(if my fading memory of the Loop3 software is correct).
>andy butler

Andy -
It is, you're right and it lands perfectly under my feet. See kids - that's
what happens when you only read the manual a few times and play too much
with switches. I end up clueless as to what something is called, I only
know
how to work it in when I want. Looks like i'll have an EDP with the new OS
and one w/o till I get the hang of the new ways. Any release date on the
new
OS?

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002