Re: Bad Repeater Experience (Rant)

Brett Maraldo wrote:

> an amateur just plugging a device into his system will be met with
> varying results because of the mismatching.

Being just such a person described above, I can report no
problems with my Repeater, other than having to keep the
input knob very, very low on my Vortex  (in the Repeater's
internal effects loop).  The effects loop, the multi-track loops,
and the storage of loops, and long loop time are great features
on this box... it doesnt stop me from lusting after an Echoplex
to use in tandom though!

-jas