Musical Equipment Purchasers Anonymous

Hey, all:

Is there an organization like Alcoholics Anonymous for people addicted to purchasing music equipment?

I'm kidding but when I looked at the e-mails coming from the online vendors about "all the new cool stuff from NAMM", I asked myself, "why do I need anything new"? And don't say, "you can't have enough loopers". I'm satisfied with one Repeater. Had a couple of Echoplexes, DL-4, Jamman, Boomerang. Never saw the need for more than one, though.

BTW, Arturia Storm looks pretty interesting, though.

Regards, Paul