Shared 'discoveries'

Back in November, in the 'Lawson's missive' art vs. craft thread, Miko
Biffle made a passing reference to a couple of Swedish folk-rock bands he
enjoys (Hedningarna and Garmarna). I'd never listened to either of them,
so
I checked them out. I'm so glad Miko mentioned them! Their stuff is in
many
ways similar to a project I'm currently involved in: a percussion/electric
upright bass/loopmangled guitar trio fronted by a female Celtic vocalist.
It probably would've been a long time before I'd heard these two bands, if
at all.

This brings me to my question: what other obscure artists are listmembers
listening to who might be of interest to loopers?

-t-