Re: Radial, jhno (was: FIRST REPORTS BACK FROM NAMM)

>Is it just me, or does this sound very very similar to Ableton's Live? I'm
>just playing with the Live demo now - I'll be very interested to see this
>radiaL thing too, given the Cycling 74 pedigree.
>
>os
>(a big Pluggo fan)

Your message inspired me to fire up the Live demo again.  It strikes me as
a version of Bitheadz' Phrazer, with the major exception that Live seems to
actually be worthwhile.  I'm also impressed it played perfectly and didn't
crash even though I remained online, with browser, email and lots of other
stuff running in the background.

So that's a good sign.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *