From: Gary Lehmann [mailto:healthquestrecruiter@earthlink.net]
Sent: 23 January 2002 08:00
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Cakewalk StudioWare Panel for Echoplex: GUESS WHAT!!!

I just discovered the best reason to have a Cakewalk StudioWare Panel for
Echoplex open on a computer while looping--
The faders update the MIDI input--so if you are using a MIDI controller for
volume and feedback, the screen displays the values graphically!
WOW!
This is an important piece of info about the state of the loop previously
unable to be viewed, except by using the knobs on the front panel (which is
SOO analog).
I am stoked.  Anybody else want this?
Gary