Re: Cakewalk StudioWare Panel for Echoplex: GUESS WHAT!!!

Andy Ewen wrote:

> Yup, my mate Dave, who's helping with Beta-testing of Loop4, uses
>Cakewalk
> and has been saying for years that someone needs to write a plugin for
>the
> EDP. I have no idea what this would involve though.

There will be some goodies at release of the next EDP soft for those who
use Cubase and SoundDiver (cubase drum map with all the functions in
plain english and EDP librarian/Editor to save and exchange presets)
now for the studioware (that I dont know) this should be simple to
implement as the sysex and commands are of the simplest and basic kind

Claude