Re: Cables

  Listerz,
  Thanks to everyone who's responded to my cable query.
  It's looking like I may have to pick up some George L's
  cable.
  Interesting note; I've not had any problems with my
  Monster Cable speaker cables I use for my 4x12 cabs.
  Do they make different grades or usage types? Mine
  work fine. Hmmmm...
  Another question;
  When wiring your rack, do you try to keep all the power
  cables from the rack units all on one side of the rack?
  Any other wiring bug-a-boos to watch out for?
  Thanks again!
  Chris Olden