RE:EDP or REPEATER?

 I knew I'd catch hell for my Gibson comments. I did not mean to diss
Mathias, Kim, Eric or any of the people directly responsible for the EDP.
My beef is with Gibson the corporate entity, and their history with other
small companies they have dealt with in the past like Opcode, which
directly impacted friends of mine, as in loss of job. I also think that
Gibson has priced their guitars out of the range of working professionals
which I find frustrating and sad.
 I think the EDP is a wonderfull tool which I may ultimately buy, but I
still see Electrix as the David to Gibson's Goliath, and I know they have
been struggling and I want to support them in attaining some longevity.
cheers
Bill