RE: Am I good enough for my looper?

I think you know what you'd like to sound like by now, so go with that.
gear is just stuff we use to communicate, like language.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002
<<

Exactly.  My problem is a lack of vocabulary.  I feel as if I'm saying
"like" and "dude" far too often in the company of Churchill or Eliot.  The
Repeater put me at the same table as greatness.  I need to find the
language
to retain my seat.  Otherwise, I should just go back to the DL4 kiddy table
(not to malign the many fabulous DL4 users-I have two, remember).

I realize it's a matter of growth and discovery.  But I needed to express
the profound sadness I felt when I finally realized, "well, sh*t, now I've
actually got to do something fantastic.  The repeater just removed all the
roadblocks."  It's scary to face your own limitations and find you have
nothing to blame it on (like, "if I only had the Againinator, I would be
awesome.")  I know many of you have already made this realization, the one
resulting in self-reliance, but, man, getting through that first step is
heartbreaking.