Re: Can I be loopy too?

In the interest of looping science, how about you DO
> buy
> a looper, but DO NOT join the group?

Well, with all due respect, I think I'll join the
group BEFORE I buy a looper.  You see, I have this
thing about making judgements based on having as much
info as possible.  However, I will try not to cramp
anyone's style with my lack of knowledge in technical
matters...

You will
> become a
> looping-newt, and in a couple months you can share
> your
> newt-loops with us.

I'm hoping to advance to Gekko (not Geiko) by then-
with the help of my friend Dr. Z(my, my, what does
that stand for?)

> Welcome.

Thanksch.