Re: Michael manring

If memory serves....this summer, on the Solo Bass Looping Tour, Michael
used
two JamMans (sync'd via MIDI) and tapped in/out his loops with either the
Lexicon footswitches or by using the front panel controls.
He also had a Digital Music Ground Control which he used only to call up
patch changes on his effects processor (one of those nifty half-rack size
Boss units; I cannot remember the model #...something 70 I
think..)nonetheless, he had some cool fx treatments...but amazingly did
all
the looping with the questionable Lexi switches.
I did ask him about this, as I was using my JamMan "sans-midi" also, and
he
said it was just easier for him....but there was also a bit of MIDI
latency
in the JamMan, which was avoided by using the footswitches to tap in/out.
Max