Re: RE:EDP or REPEATER?

Mark -

no harm. no problem. I just consider starting a loop at any time something
rather specific. It's great that you are getting it on the point as you
have
described. I was merely pointing out an issue that I and others who have
tried the RPTR feel is an inexact end/start point.
I didn't create the language but I speak it well. I have to. Investing in
the RPTR and other gear over the years has shown me that I had better know
just how to use what I have, otherwise i'm  a poor musician. That's just
how
I go about using instruments/tools.
To stop or start at any time, as the question asked, means (at least to my
addled brain) sans hiccup and has nothing to do with ambiance and more to
do
with honest advertising. Maybe you missed the hoopla on LD just prior to
and
after the RPTR came out, you can check the archives for that.
which reminds me why I had unsubscribed a little thereafter.
I have no issues with how anyone wishes to describe or answer a question to
any one else but I do take exception if someone calls me "totally wrong"
about something. Mark, we can agree to disagree. I was answering a question
from someone else in the most complete way possible, not exactly something
that you would get at a music store. Warts and all suck, this I know. But
if
someone is looking to spend some of their money, I had better tell them
what
my experience is in addition to pointing out when others have similar
issues. For all I know the original poster does not even care for
non-glitch
loops, but others may. Thus my answer.
Good to know people are reading posts still.
best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002