Re: RE:EDP or REPEATER?

snips -
-----Original Message-----
From: William Mcallister <BILLYBUDDHA@webtv.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2002 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: RE:EDP or REPEATER?

Pedro, what do you mean the Repeater has a glitch when recalling a
loop?What
I'm tryin to do is play the verse with a loop, stop the loop and play a
chorus with no loop, then start the loop agian for another verse.Keeping a
manual internal metronome as close the BPM as possible. Thanx,
Bill/Las Vegas

Bill -

It should work for what you want it to do. The glitch I mentioned occurs at
the end/start point and didn't cut it for me. That being said, maybe
someone
with more experience in keeping the BPM exact can chime in. Say Mark H. are
you using the RPTR like this and can you help?

br, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002