Re: EDP and Repeater Use

  Listers,
  I've just added a Repeater and(later this week) an EDP
  to my rack; and after reading the posts about both
  units over the past month, I've decided to use the EDP
  as the initial sampler, and the Repeater as the "net"
  to capture the post signal processed/mangled loop/s
  from the EDP. I'm also hoping to be able to re-route
  the Repeater signal back through my rack for yet more
  "abuse".
  Do any of you have any ideas/suggestions about other ways
  to approach this set-up?
  Thanks!
  Chris Olden