  O.K., I have the following in my rack;
  EDP
  Repeater
  PCM-70
  DHP-55
  Vortex
  x2 Quadraverbs
  Passac Unity Eight Mixer
  FET 900 power amp(going to 2 4x12's for effects and loops)
  All of this is slaved off a Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  that goes out to two Mesa Recto Cab 4x12's
  & a buncha pedals.
  I was thinking that I can use the PCM-70 to give the EDP
  some ambience before being mangled by the rest of the stuff.
  But I'm seriously undecided past that point.
  Does that help?
  Thanks for the input!
  Chris Olden