Re: NAMM appearance and Santa Cruz Looping Festival

>>>Next up was Steve Lawson, who, I have to say , is one of my favorite
>looping
artists and one funny guy on stage.  He did a beautiful set that employed
everything from a beautiful and harmonically challenging version of
'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' to more outside excursions with sonix.  It was
a very inspiring set.    I got up and we did a short improvisational set
and
you can ask someone else whether that was successful or not.<<<

Rick,

thanks so much for that - It was a huge pleasure to play with you too, as
always - much inspiration to digest now I'm home...

...will post tour/NAMM/schmooze report ASAP...

great to meet so many of you on my trip...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk