Re: New Yamaha looping/delay device

My disappointment on reading the specs of this unit is that it has no way
set delay time from MIDI clock. I really do get frustrated with things that
have tap tempo (which I think this does) and MIDI but no support for using
MIDI clock as a tempo source. For delays without a lot of repeats, tapping
in a tempo isn't that big a deal but I still prefer it when units just sync
up automatically. This frustrated me about the DG Stomp and it feels more
egregious on a delay box.

Yamaha has actually done software upgrades on the DG amp series, so maybe
it's time to start pinging Yamaha about this gap.

Mark