Unlimited budget (was Re: good processor for weird sounds, etc.?)

Did I hear you say you budget was...UNLIMITED??

WELL...Here's what I'd do (consider this a challenge):
!st: Install a KYMA sytem from Symbolic Sound; it's a hardware processor
that
uses either a Mac or PC as the interface, but has its own audio and MIDI
I/O
for latency-free realtime audio processing. Besides allowing virtually
unlimited realtime fx chains with every conceivable aspect modulatable by
virtually anything and having a timeline-based operating system so that
what
was a delay/multifx chain a moment ago is now morphing into a rack of
granular and analog synths (with plenty of juice left for fx on top of
that),
it also can use any aspect of your audio input signal to drive its endless
synthesis engines, including pitch, volume, etc (real guitar synthesis at
last)...oh, and list-member Dennis Leas is currently deep into a project
designing dream-world emulations of all know looping devices for KYMA, and
it
will stream any-size samples to and from a hard drive in real time. This
is
the ULTIMATE dsp toy under 5 or 6 grand (see below, Italoop; sorry, VSig
just
can't compare...also, I'm assuming there's something unspeakably cool if
you
wanna dump 10 to 20 grand or more in one place; I just don't know what it
is...), and it's only $3300 for a base system, but you'll want to add at
least a Motor Mix or two with motorized faders for hands-off control;
2nd: Add an Eventide Orville, or at least an Eclipse or two, for those
unparalleled spacey Eventide harmonies, delays, and reverbs;
3rd: Pick up a Kurzweil KSP8, which reads like an ultimate version of the
beloved old Ensoniq DP4, which was very cool, but suffered from noisy
modulation; online samples of Kurzweil processing will make your mouth
water...check their site;
4th: to drive all this bliss machinery, a custom-made guitar or two each
with
RMC transducers for driving Roland VG processors and Axon or Yamaha MIDI
interfaces (more for MIDI continuous fx-parameter control than to drive
synths, you understand...) and Sustainiac or Sustainer circuitry for those
EBow moments...Hmmm, I think one of these would be a baritone from either
Timtone, Citron, Villette or Turner (oh, hell...one each, please) driving
this new VG for Bass from Roland (to supplement my remote-controlled,
sound-proof room full of tube amps and mics);
5th: I'd need a custom (Bradshaw?) foot controller, of course; and...
6th: for mixing, monitoring, and recording all this, I'd need a
Switchblade
to route and switch anything to anything, a Yamaha or Roland digital
mixer/daw w/CD-recorder, and a few Waves L2 hardware limiters and Avalon
or
Grace preamps to keep everything tidy and rich level-wise...
then I'd rest...
dpc