Re: Space Station

Since I use mine only for reversing the signal, I have it placed first in
line (then a compressor, then a 3-way switch splitting into different
multi-fx/preamps--GT-5 and 6 and DG-Stomp). I don't notice any difference
in basic tone when the SS pedal is down, doing its thing.
David

<<
I have a space station on its way via Ebay (they do come up quite often) I
would like a bit of advice from you SS users where you would stick one in
the signal chain.>>