Trademark infringement at Looper's Delight!!!

Hehe. Just ran across this::

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/Forum18/HTML/013874.html

Apparently this guy trademarked the words "LOOPER" and "LOOOPER".
Not sure it has anything to with Looper's Delight, or even looping for
that
matter, but I thought it was rather interesting. Also found it kind of
interesting that it's looping as in effects loops, not as in audio
loopers, aka
Jamman, EDP, etc. Of coure, that's what I thought it was, some home
grown looper. The idea of something being called "LOOPER" and not
being an audio looping device never crossed my mind. Heh. Guess I was
wrong.

Anyway, I recently got back on the list after having been off for about a
year. I'd forgetten how much of a  cool place this is. Thanks for keeping
it going Kim and whoever else is involved. It's really appreciated.

Ben Porter.