Re: Racking, definitely ON-TOPIC!!

Quoting Mark Hamburg <mark_hamburg@baymoon.com>:
> Did you buy or build the side-by-side rack?

I built it ... building a ghetto rack is not expensive or difficult.
building a
nice rack is expensive and nearly impossible for the amateur.

I built a ghetto rack ... appropriate considering the music I play, which
is
kind of like Isaac Hayes and Klaus Schulze starring in a road-trip buddy
flick.

> Do you have recommendations on a keyboard stand/table?

yeah. go to Cosco for the table. the heavy-duty keyboard stand is here:
http://www.quiklok.com/search_list.taf?_function=detail&Layout_0_uid1=95
the Quik-Lok WS-550. it's _great_.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com