RE: Percusive Loopers

Hey Elby,

I'm using the second Zendrum to trigger sound sources in our main rack
(ever
evolving set of samplers and modules). In other words, I wear one and play
it as the primary, typically covering kit/percussion parts. The second sits
on a stand for triggering sound effects/ambient stuff.

Thanks everybody for the great posts. I can see I need to get busy maxing
out the plastic to keep up with this group! ;-)

Alan
Alan Barnard
BarnarDesign
http://www.barnardesign.com