Ambient guitar ... was Cadence Magazine .....

Well I've got one CD of Loren Mazzacane Connors (In Twilight) and it didn't
really do much for me personally.  I was expecting lush ambient guitar.
It
sounds like a live recording (I even heard a cough in the recording from
memory) and sounds improvised but not in an amazing way.  No looping was
involved and I even thought his guitar sound was mediocre.  Sounds like a
combo with the distortion on with the reverb cranked up playing random
notes.  Maybe I'm just fussy when it comes to guitar material because I
play
guitar myself (even teach it) but if anyone disagrees, let me know as he
appears to be respected in some realms of music fans.  Maybe it's his worst
CD??  For ambient style guitar I'd have to recommend Final or Maeror Tri.
Excellent stuff.  I've yet to upload my latest CD which is in the
ambient/experimental guitar realm of things.  When I do, I'll let you all
know as I hope some of you would enjoy it.  Done all on the Repeater and
mixed live.  And don't forget to check out Final or Maeror Tri :-)  Any
other ambient guitar CD recommendations??
Ritchie
http://ninja.at/play