Re: What are we listening to today?

Jah Wobble
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
XTC - Nonesuch, Black Sea
me - a 70 minute improv on thumbpiano recorded in stereo with both
mics
        going thru separate delays, pitchshift, and phaser. Good for
working to.
Morrocan Trance Music II - SUFI
Amampondo - Drums For Tomorrow( a mostly marimba ensemble from S.
Africa)
Mouse On Mars - Niun Niggung
Bettie Serveert
Brave New Waves - CBC late night radio
Nick Cave - The Boatman's Call
Bruce Cockburn - Sunwheel Dance

Hi all, I'm new to the list. Here's a list of  some of the stuff I
employ to aid me in my spacequest:
Roland - GR300, GR700, GR77b, Juno 106
Ibanez - IMG 2010
Korg - X911, EX800
Yamaha - SHS10, FB01, DX100
Casio - CX101, SK1, Rapman
Suzuki - Omnichord OM200m(with midi)
FX - Digitech S200,  Art Multiverb III, Yamaha EMP100, Roland  DEP 3,
Aria Echo Chamber(runs on an 8-track tape! Anyone else ever seen one of
these?)
A cool feature about the EMP100 is the triple pitchshift patch - you can
get 4 different notes(1 original + 3 generated) from one. Wild for
vocals. Any other devices that do this?

I'm looking for a *real* looping device and I have lots to learn about
them, so I'll be mostly lurking, but with enthusiasm! And I'll be
keeping an eye out for that M.Stewart wastebasket...
Ciao,
       Shayne