listening to today

ok, call me lazy.
but i just got my first CD multi-changer and have just discovered the
juxtapositional delights of "random mode". i could suggest that we mutate
this thread into favorite combos of jagged picks.

here's what goes together good:

white hassle - national chain
led zeppelin - II
asian travels - comp
the tower recordings - fraternity of moonwalkers
mogwai - rock action

add ice and shake well.

re: laughing stock
i just had to pull it out again after being reminded in this forum, and oh
yes.

only that it sounds just a bit kinda pete gabriel-y is a tad off-putting,
but since they do it w/out any sermonizing it works. and every single
groove is amazing.