Re: Loopstock Update 02-13-02

Yes Michael, you've got the idea.  This thing's going to be very informal,
more
of a family-style jamboree than an extravaganza.

There's a dance class at the venue until 2:00 so we can't start early, but
we
can basically go until we either finish or pass out.  Not to say that I'm
going
to ignore the Schedule, however.  I just want everybody to be able to do
their
thing and have fun doing it.

-Hans

>lets just come earlier and stay later.....its not like this is going to
>happen
>that many more times in my life.....i view this as more of a "learning
>experience" than a "show" and to put "faces" to all your names would be a
>gas!.....in the world of "looping" this is A MONSTER JAM.....i dont care
>what ya do, im comin and im going to have more fun than any person
>should.....
>:)m

Just don't get busted smoking reefers in the van with Rich and Cliff,
otherwise
the cops will think we're having one of those rave parties :O