Re: DL4 modification...

If regular CAT5 wire would work for this, would 25 pair standard telephone
cable work, also?  This way, you would have one cable from the floor to a
stand.  I use all 4 of the Line6 stompbox modelers and find that when I
bend
over during a show, I can't see the knobs well (and it looks silly, too!)

Mike in St. Louis