Re: new mexico radio spam - - *most likely* ot

Thanks for the heads-up stig!  you can bet i will be listening...
 i dont know about this "phoned in interview" stuff, i think you
 should have come here in person!

KUNM has a audio stream, so others that are interested can
listen in here:

    http://www.kunm.org/cgi-local/kunm.pl?sec=listen&fil=listen.htm

later,
-jas