Re: [taptalk] OT: cdbaby,cdstreet, ...

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Raül Bonell wrote:

> are there similar on-line stores
> europe based ?
> any experience with this kind
> of business ?

I couldn't tell you about European companies based on the same business
model, but we're dealing with both for distribution of the new CD and so
far, nothing to complain about.

-Adam

----
             T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                      http://www.darkaether.net/

** The new CD "The Gentle Art of Firewalking" is available from:
   Amazon.com - Artist-Shop.com - CDBaby.com - CDStreet.com - LaserCD.com
   MandMMusic.com - OSMind.com - SynPhonic.8m.com - WaysideMusic.com