Re: [loop NY] 2/23 on: loop NY open loop shows at Chama

snigs~
-----Original Message-----
From: David Beardsley <db@biink.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Friday, February 22, 2002 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [loop NY] 2/23 on: loop NY open loop shows at Chama

there around 2 or so, just to get a chance to hear as much as possible
and>>
am going to keep myself limited to the 5 rack space I use to house
my>delays>> and such, a few foot and other controllers and a slightly
modded
Berger,>

>Here I am trying to decide if I should bring more than one delay and
>you're>bringing a rack!

i'm off my rocker.

>> i'll have a Bond ElectraGlide nearby in case I feel like going weird>>
(damn!).
>I haven't seen too many of those!

I tune her up/down to whatever feels rights and go. Those instruments are
awful fun.

br, Pedro