RE: plex repeater rig..

Mackie 1642 mixer with Aux send 1 to EDP and Aux sends 2 & 3 to Repeater.
All instruments patched into the mixer channels, with EDP and Repeater on
their own channel as well (with caveat to keep those aux sends at zero :-)

In principle, and adapted to what mixer one uses, this seems to be the most
versatile patching scheme by consensus.

Neil Goldstein
Portland, Oregon