RE: rumour: repeater ceases production??

Before this gets out of hand (in the Internet's typically wonderful way):
Production has NOT ceased on Repeater.

Best, Jamie.

Jamie Drouin
Visual Designer
Electrix/IVL Technologies Ltd
6710 Bertram Place, Victoria, BC, V8M 1Z6 Canada

email... jamie@electrixpro.com  fax... 250-544-4102  voice... 250-544-4114